no credit card required  No credit card. No commitment.
 5000 plus G2 reviews  5000+ G2 reviews
Company logo

Thread of Gold Home LLC

Thread of Gold Home LLC

Thread of Gold Home LLC's financial review

Employees

Thread of Gold Home LLC information

Homemaking, organizing, and interior decorating have always been my greatest passions. As a child, while other kids were obsessing over pop stars, my idols were Rachel Ashwell and Martha Stewart. I used to beg my parents to take me to model homes on the weekends because I was fascinated with the different floor plans and beautiful designs.​The concept for Thread of Gold Home was inspired by a Laur...
Homemaking, organizing, and interior decorating have always been my greatest passions. As a child, while other kids were obsessing over pop stars, my idols were Rachel Ashwell and Martha Stewart. I used to beg my parents to take me to model homes on the weekends because I was fascinated with the different floor plans and beautiful designs.​The concept for Thread of Gold Home was inspired by a Laura Ingalls Wilder quote where she said "And just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women's work at home, while only the doing of little things, like the golden gleam of sunlight runs through and brightens all the fabric of civilization." I believe that the work at home is critical to ensuring a life of peace and productivity for you and your family, whether you are a stay at home mom or work outside of your home. My goal is to help you create a beautiful, functional space that meets your family's needs, and gives you the freedom to spend time on the things you care about most. I can help you as much or as little as you need to create the home you have always dreamed with my interior styling and organizing packages!

Thread of Gold Home LLC industries

Design
Interior design

Thread of Gold Home LLC's financial review

Employees

Technologies

Prospect on LinkedIn

Find verified emails and direct dial mobile numbers of contacts on LinkedIn, and sync them with your CRM instantly
Download ExtensionRepresents linkedin prospector
Browse Apollo's Directories

Why our clients choose Apollo

“Apollo completely changed the game for us. It allowed us to identify relevant targets that are ready to scale and reach out to them at the exact right time.”
Image of Erik Straub

Erik Straub

Head of Product, Kickfurther

“Using Apollo.io, we've solved the biggest problem for every business, the lead problem. We are now constrained by sales time and no longer lack interested prospects.”
Image of Michael Transon

Michael Transon

CEO, Victorious

Apollo gives you all the company insights you need

Free to get started, easy to add your whole sales team, commit to monthly or annual plans. We make it easy to get started.