The City of New York is the most iconic and dynamic city on the planet. With a population of more than 8.4 million people, New York is not only the largest city in the United States — it is the academic, cultur...
The City of New York is the most iconic and dynamic city on the planet. With a population of more than 8.4 million people, New York is not only the largest city in the United States — it is the academic, cultural, commercial, and financial capital of the world.
City government is filled with opportunities for talented individuals seeking to improve their communities and make a meaningful difference in the lives of their fellow New Yorkers. Every day, the City's more than 300,000 employees improve infrastructure, provide vital social services, build technology, protect health and safety, and so much more. Join us today at: http://www1.nyc.gov/jobs
The City of New York offers its employees:
• A chance to build the future of this city. New York City government is at the crossroads of where policy, great ideas, city services, and smart urban planning meet the lives and needs of every day New Yorkers.
• Competitive salary and benefits. Hiring packages include a competitive salary, health benefits, various pension plans, employee assistance programs, and individual retirement accounts.
• Diverse career opportunities. As the largest local government in the United States with more than 40 agencies, the City of New York offers a broad spectrum of opportunities — from education, housing development, and public health to sustainability, economic growth, technology, and emergency management.
• Career Satisfaction. As a City employee, you will have the chance to shape the future of New York City and improve the quality of life for your family, neighbors, and fellow New Yorkers.
• Equal Opportunity and Inclusion. The City of New York is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discriminatory action against City employees and applicants for employment based on their actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ethnicity alienage, citizenship status, gender, religion, creed and all other protected categories.