We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-...
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Aerotek's 6,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 17,000 clients every year.
Today, as the largest staffing and recruiting company in the U.S., we serve virtually every major industry and market, and we've placed exceptional people in hundreds of thousands of roles and positions. Our mission is as simple today as it was thirty plus years ago: to bring great people and great organizations together. This drive to connect people and make them successful is what we mean when we say: Our People Are Everything.™
START-UP COMPANY IN THE SF BAY AREA seeking a Firmware Engineer to write for ultra low-power and low footprint.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in low level code; programming in C.
- Candidate must be able to identify system requirements and work to develop firmware applications within constraints of small, low-power, embedded mixed signal, multiprocessor systems.
- Candidate must have the ability to excel, operating in both hardware and firmware domains.
- Must have lab experience and the ability to bring a board up; test signals with an oscilloscope; logic analyzer experience; understand how to program it; debug code using a hardware debugger.
- Experience in developing embedded devices, toys, robots, sensors, or control systems.
- Knowledge of software development, through initial requirements, documentation, and verification.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.