Andi Toska
Corporate Account Manager at ALBtelecom Albania
Last Updated:
August 08, 2020
Albania
Contact Information
Access Andi's direct phone and email
Company Information

ALBtelecom is an experienced company with over 100 years of presence in the market, and it continues to be an integral part, the first choice, but also the best solution of telecommunication for Albanians. A...
ALBtelecom is an experienced company with over 100 years of presence in the market, and it continues to be an integral part, the first choice, but also the best solution of telecommunication for Albanians. ALBtelecom is owned by CETEL A.Ş. (Ankara) with a share of 76%, while the rest, that of 24%, is owned by the Albanian government, and other shareholders. Meanwhile, 80% of CETEL A.Ş shares are owned by one of the biggest companies in Turkey, Çalık Group, as well as the remaining 20% are owned by Turk Telekom, turning the enterprise into a story of success. With a clear, consistent, and distinct identity in all points of contact with our client, and in harmony with the core values ​that are dynamism, modernity, innovation and power, we as ALBtelecom offer incomparable land line, mobile, internet, and television services. We offer thousands of national and international minutes, the best ADSL, the 4G and 3G internet experiences, as well as the best Wi-Fi service, the microwave technology, the ALBtv IPTV service, but also the fastest VDSL Internet in Albania, up to 100 Mbps. Moreover, as one of the largest providers of telecommunications services we have an extensive fiber optic network connecting 90% of municipalities in the country. We are the first choice of our customers as we offer a wide range of services to individuals, small, medium, large, as well as corporations, and institutions. But there is always more to come! Join us and experience the most incomparable communication experience, as ALBtelecom works hard, and follows every technological innovation in the world and the region, to make it tangible and accessible in your home or office!
Location

Kashar, Qarku i Tiranës, Albania, 1051

Contact Number

+355 4 229 0100

No. of Employees

750

Social Links

Alexa logo

Keywords

telecom, internet provider, gsm, broadband, isdn, data center, cloud services, 4g, telco, adsl, vdsl, iptv, wifi, consumer, business, smart, lte, optical fiber, and mobile tv, telecommunications, internet service providers, information technology & services, cloud computing, enterprise software, enterprises, computer software

0
Browse Apollo's Directories

Company Search

Company Directory Search

People Search

People Directory Search

Find Verified Emails in Seconds

Use Apollo to easily get in touch with anyone in the world