Alba Galan's Professional Contact Details

Location
Sofia, Sofia City Province

Alba Galan's Current Company Details

TELUS International Europe is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and business process solutions, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 6,000 team m...
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and business process solutions, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 6,000 team members across six delivery centers in Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, IT and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With over 50,000 team members and delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world's most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%. Learn more about TELUS International: https://telusinternational.com
multichannel customer solutions
it outsourcing
risk management
transformation solutions
social media solutions
outsourcing/offshoring

Alba Galan's Work History and Education

TELUS International Bulgaria
Gamer Support Representative
2018 - Present

Others Named Alba Galan

Contratada predoctoral por la Universidad de León at Universidad de León
Auxiliar técnico Educativo at CENTRO NUEVO DE PEDAGOGIA SL
Agente del servicio de atención al cliente at AliExpress

Frequently Asked Questions about Alba Galan


What company does Alba Galan work for?

Alba Galan works for TELUS International Bulgaria.

What is Alba Galan's role at TELUS International Bulgaria?

Alba Galan's role at TELUS International Bulgaria is LATAM Team Lead for Riot Games.

What is Alba Galan's email address?

Alba Galan's email address is a**@yourccc.com.

What is Alba Galan's business email address?

Alba Galan's business email address is a**@yourccc.com.

What industry does Alba Galan work in?

Alba Galan works in the Outsourcing/offshoring industry.

Who are Alba Galan's colleagues?

Alba Galan's colleagues are Adriana Soroceanu, Aibar Zhandarbekov, Airam Aymami, Andreea Stoica and more.

Prospect on LinkedIn

Find verified emails and direct dial mobile numbers of contacts on LinkedIn, and sync them with your CRM instantly
Download ExtensionRepresents linkedin prospector
Browse Apollo's Directories

"We love the interface, the experience, and most importantly… the results."

Erik Straub

Chief Marketing Officer, Kickfurther

"Using Apollo, we’ve solved the biggest problem for every business, the lead problem. We are now constrained by sales time and no longer lack interested prospects."

Michael Transon

CEO, Victorious

Ready to try it out?

Get started for free, then add your whole team. You can always talk to sales if you’re interested in advanced plans.