flagstaff medical center is a 270 bed facility, verde valley medical center is a 99 bed facility, sedona medical center, orthopedic surgery center, cancer center, critical care, telemetry, emergency department, operating room, and medical, surgical, hospital & health care, health & medical, medical centers
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the largest healthcare organization in the region. The healthcare system provides serv...
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the largest healthcare organization in the region. The healthcare system provides services through a network of medical centers and clinics, with more than 167,000 patient visits each year:
- With 267 inpatient beds, Flagstaff Medical Center features a state-designated Level I Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, and extensive cardiovascular surgical services.
- Verde Valley Medical Center is a full-service, 99-bed hospital serving North Central Arizona.
- The Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona is a cardiovascular physician practice offering services including general cardiology; rhythm abnormalities; the treatment of chronic heart and vascular conditions; and advanced surgical procedures including traditional and minimally invasive heart and vascular surgery.
- Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare offer the latest in cancer treatment.
- Fit Kids of Arizona provides clinical services as well as community services to help children and their families live healthy lifestyles.
- Northern Arizona Homecare provides quality, professional healthcare in the comfort of the patient's home.
- Northern Arizona Hospice serves patients with terminal illnesses who have chosen to shift the focus of care from cure to comfort.
- Guardian Air safely transports patients with compassion and respect, maintaining the highest level of critical care transport standards.
A not-for-profit healthcare system, Northern Arizona Healthcare is governed by a volunteer board of directors. The organization is dedicated to delivering the highest quality, most cost-effective care to the people of Northern and Central Arizona.
Visit our Careers site to learn more about working at Northern Arizona Healthcare and to view current job listings: http://www.nahealth.com/Careers/
Join Apollo to reach decision makers at Northern Arizona Healthcare