Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. "Born digital," Mindtree takes an agile, ...
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. "Born digital," Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. At the same time, our deep expertise in infrastructure and applications management helps optimize your IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to differentiate your company, reinvent business functions or accelerate revenue growth, we can get you there. Visit www.mindtree.com to learn more.
For Mindtree, "Welcome to possible" is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
(1) Mindtree named as 2016 Azure Innovation Partner of the Year by Microsoft.
(2) Mindtree named in Forbes India's Super 50 2016 list for the second consecutive year based on consistent shareholder returns, sales growth and return on equity.
(3) Mindtree positioned as a leader for digital services in ‘Zinnov's Zone for Digital Services' by Zinnov.
(4) Mindtree has been recognized as an overall leader in software testing services by NelsonHall, in its Vendor Evaluation and Assessment (NEAT) Report 2016.
(5) Mindtree has been ranked #3 under the categories ‘Best CEO, IR Professional, IR program, Analyst Days, Website' and the ‘Most Honoured Company' in the IT Sector for 2016 in the All – Asia Executive Team rankings by Institutional Investor.
Relational Solutions, demand signal repository experts, was founded in 1996 by Janet Dorenkott and Rob York. Our consultants are experts in delivering enterprise demand signal repositories to the consumer goods industry. Our background is in data warehousing and business intelligence which makes us uniquely qualified to deal with data cleansing and integration issues associated with point of sale (POS) data.