Logo
Health IQ
insurance
Phone
(800) 549-1664
Employees
250
Headquarters
2513 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto, California, United States, 94303
Headquarters
2513 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto, California, United States, 94303
life insurance, insurtech, sales, data science, fintech, health, and insurance, technology, financial services, finance technology, insurance, pharmaceutical, health care, biotechnology, information technology & services, finance, medical, health, wellness & fitness
About Health IQ

Our Mission: To increase the world's health literacy by celebrating the health conscious Our research shows that only 22% of people in the world are health literate. The other 78% lack the knowledge, skill...
Our Mission: To increase the world's health literacy by celebrating the health conscious Our research shows that only 22% of people in the world are health literate. The other 78% lack the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to maintain good health as they age. Improving health literacy is the next big challenge for our civilization. We believe the best way to increase literacy is to celebrate the Health Conscious, not harass and cajole those who don't care about their health. The health conscious are the unsung heroes of our modern society and should be celebrated (emotionally, socially, and financially). We created Health IQ to find & celebrate the Health Conscious. Health IQ is the first comprehensive measure of just how health literate a person is. It is delivered as an app that tests your knowledge, skills, and experience. To create it we hired 35 notable experts, including 3 faculty members from Harvard Medical School, the head orthopedic surgeon for the US Olympic team, prominent Yogis, published dietitians, and more. They wrote 30,000 questions. We calibrated these questions with a panel of 750,000 people to find which health facts mattered the most. Today almost 1MM people have taken their Health IQ. If this mission and celebratory approach really resonates with you, apply to join our team. To apply please download the app (or web version) at www.healthiq.com. Take the Health IQ quiz and email a screenshot of your score along with your resume. We want people who work here to really resonate with our audience, so a score of 80th percentile or better is needed to join the team. ----- Their mission: to increase health literacy around the world Over the last 100 years, the world’s language literacy has increased significantly. Their challenge over the next 100 years is to increase the world’s health literacy. They believe the best way to create change is to celebrate the people who are dedicated to their health, rather than harass the people who are not. The Health Conscious are the unsung heroes — the people who don’t get credit for their hard work. Help us spread health literacy to every corner of the world.
Compay BGContact Information
Join Apollo to reach decision makers at Health IQ
Contacts at Health IQ

Account Executive
Sales Manager
Account Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Life Insurance Agent
Account Manager/ Customer Success Manager
Case Manager
VP, Sales Development
Compliance Manager
Account Executive
Notable Alumni

UX Researcher - Google

Personal Trainer - Life Time Inc.

Corporate Recruiter - Semper Solaris

Staff Clinical Nutritionist - Golf & Body NYC

Full Desk Recruiter - Ultimate Staffing

Product Specialist - Reveal Biosciences

Customer Service Specialist - TaylorMade Golf Company

Content Marketing, Unit 42 and Cyberpedia - Palo Alto Networks

Head of Growth - Possible

Browse Apollo's Directories

Company Search

Company Directory Search

People Search

People Directory Search

Find Verified Emails in Seconds

Use Apollo to easily get in touch with anyone in the world