The City of Hollywood, Florida is a beachfront community located in southeastern Broward County about midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Founded by Joseph Young in 1925, Hollywood is approximately 30 squ...
The City of Hollywood, Florida is a beachfront community located in southeastern Broward County about midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Founded by Joseph Young in 1925, Hollywood is approximately 30 square miles in size and is Broward's third-largest municipality with a population of roughly 143,000 residents. Hollywood has an average annual high temperature of 83 degrees and low temperature of 68 degrees.
City of Hollywood
2600 Hollywood Boulevard
P.O. Box 229045
Hollywood, FL 33022-9045
Facebook.com: City Of Hollywood, Florida Government
Contact 911 for emergencies or 954-764-HELP for non-emergencies
Content posted to City of Hollywood managed social media sites may not contain:
1) Speech that is prohibited and or subject to governmental regulations and includes, but may not be limited to communications which may be construed as lewd and obscene, profane, libelous, insulting, humiliating, abusive, hostile and or considered fighting words;
2) Threats as they constitute intimidation;
3) Repeating, disseminating or sharing confidential information;
4) Stating, sharing or posting discriminatory comments which may be construed as creating a hostile or abusive working environment;
5) Comments not topically related to the particular social medium article being commented upon;
6) Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
7) Sexual content or links to sexual content;
8) Non-city endorsed solicitations of commerce;
9) Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
10) Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; and
11) Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
Join Apollo to reach decision makers at City of Hollywood, Florida