COM.EN.CO. provides Oil & Gas and Power Generation industry worldwide with Field Service Supervision and Technical Assistance services since 1990. From Upstream to Refinery and Petrochemical applications as wel...
COM.EN.CO. provides Oil & Gas and Power Generation industry worldwide with Field Service Supervision and Technical Assistance services since 1990. From Upstream to Refinery and Petrochemical applications as well as Power, Electrical and Steel Mill plants we offer a full range of technical skills and expertise in Erection, Installation, Commissioning & Start-up, Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance, Project Management, EHS, QA/QC Management and Training to support Customers' business growth
COM.EN.CO. Automation & Control Srl provides the following services:
- Field Instrumentation and Control Systems Assistance;
- Commissioning activities both at Control and Instrument side;
- Machinery First Startup and Startup Assistance;
- Diagnostic Analysis, Automation Sequences Debugging and Monitoring;
- Turbo Gas Startup Support both for Power Generation and for Compressors.
COM.EN.CO. Training Srl
COM.EN.CO., in order to expand and integrate its services, has founded COM.EN.CO. Training which provides training courses that are addressed to companies and individuals and final customers. We strongly think that training courses are the key to individual and organizational success, that's why we are ready to provide a multitude of training solutions and programs to better meet specific needs of those who want to improve their knowledge.
Since we understand that it is not easy for a foreigner to reach our learning centre based in Italy, and that it is impossible to train an entire staff of a company at once, we have arranged online learning solutions that will help you to train anytime and anywhere.
COM.EN.CO. Training can provide training programs in a wide range of disciplines that include:
- Rotating machines Mechanical Maintenance Skills
- Instrument & Control Skills
- Skills on Electrical Systems: Motors, Motor Starting Circuits, Variable Speed Drives, Generators, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Substations